This Vodka Pineapple Cocktail will be the star of the show at any gathering. This blue cocktail is made with a blend of blue curacao, vodka, and pineapple juice.
This vodka cocktail is ideal for both sunny and chilly days. A sip of this curacao drink takes you to a tropical oasis; disregard the fact that you are in your kitchen, wearing your old worn-out pj’s and a messy bun; close your eyes while you take a sip and feel every sensation.
If you've ever had a deep blue sea martini, then you know it packs a little zing, so please adjust the measurements for the vodka to your liken.
Vodka: I used top-of-the-shelf vodka brands like Grey goose. Brands like Absolut, Ciroc, Belvedere, and Svedka are great choices.
Curaçao liqueur: For the magical blue color that makes this cocktail stand out. I like the Torani and De Kuyper brand.
Fresh lime juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice, not bottled juice.
Pineapple juice: A store-bought one also works if you don't have freshly juiced pineapple juice.
How to Make it
- Combine the vodka, blue Curaçao, and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously, pour into a martini glass, and fill up with pineapple juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves or lime wedges.
You'll need a cocktail shaker for this pineapple cocktail. If you don't have one, use a mason jar with a tight lid to frost the drink.
Chill the martini glass until you are ready to serve. This will keep the cocktail cool just like you first mixed it.
I hope you’ll try this simple pineapple cocktail with vodka drink. If you are looking for something with more of a citrus burst, try this papaya mandarin cocktail, you will be delighted you did!
Share a glass of this Vodka Pineapple Cocktail with us on our social media if you make this cocktail using the hashtag worldlytreat(@worldlytreat), we’d love to join the soirée. Don’t forget to pin it for later.
Peace & Love
CYAN BLUE COCKTAIL
- 2 oz Vodka (60ml)
- 2 oz Curaçao liqueur (60ml)
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- pineapple juice ( measure to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprig garnish (I used lime wedges and grapes)
- Combine the vodka, blue Curaçao and lime juice in a shaker with ice, shake vigorously and pour into serving glass, fill up with pineapple juice. Garnish with mint leaves or lime wedges. Enjoy with absolute responsibility.
Yes, best when shaken with ice or served on the rocks.