Put down the coffees and lattes, this S’mores Martini A.K.A Smoretini is guaranteed to blow your hair back. It’s the liquid form of gourmet S’mores.
This martini cocktail is the perfect cocktail to sip while you chat by the fireplace with family and friends or solo binge-watch your favorite show. Each gulp brings back memories of camping s’mores around a campfire with family and friends, toasting marshmallows in the flame, without the booze-of course! Ha!
A while back, my girlfriends and I stumbled upon this Smoretini cocktail on one of our girls’ nights out. The S’mores Martini cocktail is one of those cocktails that you keep re-ordering without feeling the buzz until you try standing up on your two feet. This recipe was adapted based on the restaurant’s menu card.
How to make S’mores Martini
You will need;
- Chocolate syrup (I used Godiva. If you can’t get your hands on chocolate syrup, melt some chocolate bars or morsels in a microwave for a few seconds and stir until completely dissolved)
- Graham Crackers crumbles for the rim.
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Whipped vanilla vodka (any flavored vodka is fine)
- Coffee Liqueur ( I used Kahlua rum liqueur)
- Heavy Cream
- Irish Cream syrup ( the original recipe called for a toasted marshmallow syrup. If you can get your hands on one, feel free to substitute).
Crumble some graham crackers in a zip-lock bag until it resembles fine crumbs. Set aside.
Pour chocolate syrup into a shallow bowl and dip the rim of a serving glass in the bowl. Hold the glass face down until the last drop of chocolate. Dip the glass in the graham crumble to coat the rim, set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake vigorously to combine. Gently strain the drink into the serving glass. Garnish with toasted marshmallows.
Please rip responsibly.
Ways to Toast Marshmallow Indoors:
You don’t need a campfire or open grill to toast those fluffy marshmallows. Here are a couple of ways you can indulge indoors.
- Toast using an oven broiler. Line the marshmallow in a single layer on a broiler-safe baking sheet. Place the middle rack underneath the broiler for a few seconds until toasted, turn using a spatula, and repeat the process. Remove from the oven.
Pro Tips** Do not take your eyes off the marshmallow as they can quickly go from utterly scrumptious to a disastrous mess in a blink.
- Toast using a gas or electric stovetop. Stick a skewer through a marshmallow and toast over an open flame or high heat, turning around to toast evenly.
- Toast using a culinary torch. Place the marshmallows on a baking sheet, fork, or metal skewer and toast.
Share a glass of your S’moretini (smoretini) with us on our social media; if you make this cocktail using the hashtag worldlytreat(#worldlytreat), we’d love to join the soirée. Don’t forget to pin it for later.
Have a beautiful weekend. Let me be the first to wish you a Happy New Year!!! See you in 2019 !!!
Peace & Love
S’MORES MARTINI ( SMoretini)
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 Graham Crackers for the rim
- Marshmallow for garnish
- 3 .oz Whipped vanilla vodka (any dessert flavored vodka is fine)
- 4 .oz Coffee Liqueur
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 4 .oz Irish Cream syrup ( toasted marshmallow syrup is fine)
- Crumble some graham crackers in a ziplock bag until it resembles fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Pour chocolate syrup in a shallow bowl and dip the rim of a serving glass in the bowl. Hold the glass face down until the last drop of chocolate. Dip the glass in the graham crumble to coat the rim, set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake vigorously to combine. Gently strain the drink into the serving glass. Garnish with a toasted marshmallow and serve.
please sip responsibly!