Would you like a mango banana smoothie with your barbecue? Fire up the grill, turn up the music, and soak up the sun while you sip on this delicious cooler. This mango smoothie should be perfect for breakfast, dessert, or snack, stunning in color and taste.
How was your weekend? Mine was filled with tantrums, laughter, and of course, this delicious mango smoothie.
My love for simple mango smoothies has come a long way. Morning Smoothies are to me what a cup (or two or three) of coffee is to most. Shh, I am not judging.
This healthy mango smoothie is packed with vitamins A and C and is rich in fiber and antioxidants. I enjoy starting my mornings right with some nutritious bowl of deliciousness, mostly blended with fruits, greens, liquid, protein powder, hemp or chia seed, spirulina, and oats.
Enjoy one of the summer's sweetest fruits and make this creamy smoothie for when you need that inner coolness. It's summer; we all need to cool off at some point, am I right?
If you are like my cousin and you detest mangoes, I am pretty sure you'll love this colorful antioxidant-packed beet berry smoothie here. If that doesn't make your taste bud palpate, this energy-boosting green smoothie here should do the trick.
Enough of the yapping; I know you want the
darn recipe; let's get down to it, shall we?
How to make a healthy tasty smoothie bowl
Ingredients you'll need;
- frozen mango: You can use fresh mangoes if that's what you have on hand. Add ice cubes and increase the amount of mangoes the recipe calls for. I used honey mangos
- frozen banana : Same tip as I mentioned above
- freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 large orange)
- mango sherbet: If you can get your hands on sorbet, that's fine too.
- lemon juice: freshly squeezed lemons always
- Fresh mint for garnish
Place the first five ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer into a serving glass, and garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- You'll need a high-powered blender or food processor to properly blend this smoothie if you want to achieve the thick ice-cream-like consistency. I love this budget-friendly one from amazon and here (Affiliate link).
- If you'd like your smoothies thicker, add a handful of ice cubes or more fruits. If you want a thinner consistency, add some water, coconut water, or sugar-free liquid.
There you have it! Go ahead and give it a try; I bet the kids and adults will come asking for more.
Are you following @worldlytreat on social media? We share some behind the scene clips on our Instagram stories, join the conversation. Kindly add us on your social media, share our recipes, and of course, tag #worldlytreat if you try any of our recipes. Sharing is caring! Talk soon! It will only take a few seconds.
Peace & Love
MANGO SUMMER COOLER-Mango Smoothie
- 1 Cup Frozen mango
( about 2 small mangoes. I used honey mangoes)
- 1 Cup Frozen banana
- ½ Cup Freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 large orange)
- 3 Scoops mango sherbet (I used Talenti Dairy-Free Alphonso Mango Sorbetto)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Place the first five ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer into a serving glass, and garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- If you'd like your smoothies thicker, add a handful of ice cubes. If you want a thinner consistency, add some water, coconut water, or sugar-free liquid.